Friday, August 21, 2015

Sydney - Newtown #AustraliaTour2015

Mainly due to my amazing tour guides ( friends that I had met in Singapore ) , I was lucky enough to explore some areas of Sydney that where not so absorbed with Tourists.


My favourite of these was Newtown, located about 15 minutes on the bus from where I was staying. This area of Sydney seemed decicated to street style with plenty of quirky bars , restaurants and cafes. 
Although I went during mid day , it was still semi busy with a couple of market stalls. I found a hypster- styled bar that seemed empty, however once I found its rooftop was challenging to find a seat. To my delight they were showing the old English carry on movies on a big projecter and was serving happy hour cocktails ($7 each!! ) until 8pm. ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment