Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Seminyak Beach, Bali


Seminyak beach was the closest beach to the Villa where I stayed and therefore where I spent a large portion of my holiday. It was beautiful, clean and not too busy despite the amount of sun beds and small beach stalls. The water is gorgeous, clear and warm and the waves can get very large so perfect for surfing! Locals wander across the beach to sell things however are very friendly and respectful. They offer coconuts, beers, jewellery, sarongs, Henna tattoos, and massages. Make sure you take notice of set prices in the town as they will try to rip you off more then usual - I payed 120,000 rupiah for a message that was only 65,000 in the centre of town. I would probably be more annoyed if it wasn't so good!






                                           Fresh yummy coconuts bought from a beach seller



On - beach massage


No comments:

Post a Comment