Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Horse Riding at Kuda , Bali

This has to be one of the best ways to see Bali.
The 2 hour hack went through a village, rice paddy fields and finally the beach. All the scenery was completely breathtaking. I am an experienced horse rider, and my friend was a complete beginner and both of us found it a great experience. Staff from the stables lead us, allowing us to concentrate on our surroundings, they were even kind enough to do the photography for us, so we were able to capture ourselves in the moment. The best bit was at the beach when I had 4 or 5 completely amazing gallops across the sand. My friend, being slightly less confident, opted for trots and a canter into the water. We felt completely safe and well looked after. Beginners and horse enthusiasts alike if you EVER visit Bali DO IT! I pinky swear you won't regret it!

My horse was called tequila!!!!

Rice Paddy fields 



Stables Website: http://kudapstables.com
Trip Advisor : http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attraction_Review-g294226-d1763938-Reviews-Kuda_P_Stables-Bali.html

No comments:

Post a Comment