Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Single Malt, Bali

BEST BREAKFASTS EVER!!

I went to this restaurant on the centre of Seminyak high street for breakfast the last two days of my visit and I honestly wish I had been there every day. It was completely delicious. Between my friends and I we ate the eggs Benedict, Steak Benedict and french toast and we all had nothing but praise. Its not expensive either (about 55,000 for the breakfasts).  We also went for cocktails in the evening, and the mojito menu is completely glorious! There are at least 10 different type ( I loved the coconut and pomegranate), they are a little more expensive at 90,000 a cocktail but the happy hour makes it more affordable. So if your around Seminyak and don't mind breakfasting like a Queen then go here.




No comments:

Post a Comment